Saved without a title. Nonii...

 ...I don't know what to think. They scream, we scream, emotions are present just like back when we were 14 years old. They steal those pans and pods and knifes and plates. The common kitchen is emptier, with every robbery, because they are having fun. Amazing laughs, that do not let me work, neither rest. But I can't join them, it's too much. I am supposted to be a responsible adult, a good looking fiance sooner than a crazy teenage volunteer. It happened though. I am now here, driven by the emotions. His eyes, their madness. His joy and lack of tools to handle this life. It is crazy. It is madness. 


I am driven by your eyes, and a smile and a nice touch. 

Sitting near you on the couch, 

When you do not look, I long to you, for a hearbeat.

I long for you, but they are here and I agree. 


I am driven by adventure, today, tomorrow, yesterday, no. 

All this happened next to me, 

For me, within me, I don't know. 


I am driven, wonder why, difficult, crazy, immature, 

Leaving whole this armature,

Want to know? Maybe passion, hands, power drop

On the bench, in the bed, broken desk, just non stop. 


I am driven by adventure, today, tomorrow, yesterday, no. 

Never guessed this could happen, 

For me, for you, I am afraid to know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opowieść małżonki Św. Aleksego

Tęsknota - wirtualne wyobrażenie.

Na naprawę wiary.